Monday, March 2, 2009

Eden's Hour Loves Nature's Sense of Humor -playlists

I just stepped outside to enjoy the warm sunny day we're having here in Seattle and to admire the bamboo, koi and honeybees in our backyard. When I was outside, a gorgeous flock of woodpeckers appeared ...and in fact I can still hear the echoey sound of wood being pecked outside my window right now. At the same time that those woodpeckers appeared, I felt a buzz in my pocket as I received a text update from David Lynch's twitter profile about the video below:



Gotta love it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to make a brief post in between shows this week because there are a few new things happening in Eden.

The first new thing is that I am going to be slowly adding links to my freind's arts & crafts stores on the bottom right section of this blog. Because I believe wholeheartedly in supporting local independent artists ...and many of my friends just happen to make BEAUTIFUL THINGS; like Emily's gasket jewelry and Dean's wood jewelry. I will be posting various designers who's work I have picked up along the way as well ...like Faryn's resin art & jewelry and the ridiculously cute hat that I am wearing in the picture to the right ...something that I bought from Muluk at I Heart Rummage.

The second new thing is that I have started creating playlists that you can listen to. Each playlist is from a project I've I've put together while working with the David Lynch Foundation. This includes compilations, radio and concerts ...and will expand to include any other related projects that may blossom in the future. I posted playlists to my Myspace profile and to the David Lynch Foundation Myspace profile.

Click on the links below to hear the musicians involved in the following:


Performing at the April 4th, 2009 Change Begins Within benefit concert -Radio City Music Hall



July 16th, 2008 benefit at The Key Club




November 6th, 2008 Day of the Living benefit at The Viper Room




Some of the musicians who contributed to BRILLIANCE: A Collection of songs and art inspired by David Lynch. Produced in 2006



Eden's Hour interviews, in-studios and LIVE broadcasts




A few of my favorite 2008 submissions to Eden's Hour Radio




Stay tuned! I'll be posting more playlists soon :)

No comments: