Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gettin' On The Bus

I kept seeing Regan Farquhar around my neighborhood and then by chance caught his Physical Forms set when he opened for some friends of mine who were passing through Los Angeles. It was the first show after my move to SoCal that gave me some hope for the local scene. The noise making gloves didn't hurt! I still continue to see him around but unfortunately have missed his recent Busdriver shows with Aesop Rock so I'm just sitting on my front porch soaking up some sunshine and perusing the internets enjoying some of my favorite tracks of his work...





Another slightly unrelated gem is Aesop Rock & Kimya Dawson's recent video for their new band the Uncluded which features my good friends' bright and super sassy red-headed daughter, some tear-jerking verses, and a menagerie of some of the cutest internet-famous animals.





No comments: