Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Roadhouse Presents....


When the new TWIN PEAKS was announced in 2014, I made a list of Seattle area bands I thought would be a good fit for season 3 to share with DKL. The full list is here. None of those bands basked in the glowing light of a blinking Bang Bang Bar sign, but I wouldn't have anticipated that James Hurley would either. And of all the dreamy scenes in season 3 of TWIN PEAKS, James Hurley's epic performance at the Roadhouse was one of the most shocking... and dreamy, up to that point anyway ;)

But then again... did it really happen? Is any of it real? Is it all a dream? Are you real? Am I real? I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! I AM SO CONFUSED!!!

What I do know is that we had some pretty special moments at the viewing parties this season. Mid way through season 3, I had made a flashing Bang Bang Bar sign so we could feel like we were right there during the performances. It's all in the details! Haha. And everyone bringing their lighters for the re-watch of Part 13 was no exception. SoCal TWIN PEAKS Fans are the best!!!!!










No comments: