Friday, August 10, 2018

Dreaming of A White Lodge Christmas

Last week I was in North Bend and Snoqualmie, WA for Twin Peaks Festival. I was camping near Snoqualmie Falls, complete with owls in the trees above my tent! It was a perfectly nerdy dream come true. Even though I grew up there, to be there with fellow fans, cast, and crew was incredibly special. Especially swimming below the falls with old and new pals. Rainbow included!🌈😍


Nothing could touch the magic of those moments, but I have tried!!!! I have at least attempted to create this scene in my living room before and Jherek Bischoff's dreamy, bass-heavy Twin Peaks's Badalamenti-inspired album Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire Walk With Me was the perfect companion.

Below is my apartment transformed into PEAKSMAS! (aka #PEAKSVILLE) for my holiday parties this past winter. I had to do something with all of the crafts I'd made during season 3. They had taken over every square inch of my home. I had shared pics of my progress with TP's Executive Producer, Sabrina Sutherland, who I think jokingly(?) suggested that I just keep them up. Which at the time I thought was totally absurd. But then this happened..... 😂😂😍😜






Plus this little bonus for your stocking... 12 Days of Christmas sung by the Twin Peaks cast. With a video edited by Mary Hutter whose Twin Peaks themed home decor includes some furniture/props from the original set!

No comments: