Friday, November 23, 2018

10 Years Later

This blog is where I post about whatever music I am passionate about, but it originally started as a way to document my weekly radio show, Eden's Hour, which I did from 2007-2009 on KRUU FM.

I stopped doing the regular shows in 2009 while I was working with David Lynch Foundation on a few big events, including the Change Begins Within concert at Radio City Music Hall in NYC, and the last David Lynch Weekend at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, IA. Shortly after that conference I ended up moving to Los Angeles where I have been teaching TM for a few years.

It's crazy how quickly and slowly time goes by. An entire decade just went by in a flash.

I recently found all of the recordings from the in studio shows from 2008 and I wanted to share some highlights of those as well as some fun interviews I did with great folks like EZRA REICH (now of Room8).

The following in-studio performances on Eden's Hour were all recorded at my friend Bill Wolford's Vivid Sound recording studio in West Seattle. I will be adding more recordings and updates on the artists here:




Jason Webley




No comments: